Full Time Closing Crew
From the scratch-made food we chop and grill everyday, to the music we jam to; Freebirds is all about keeping it fresh. We’re looking for outstanding individuals from all walks of life who love great food and love talking to people to join our Freebirds Tribe! Whether you’ve worked as a server, barista, bartender, waiter, or have no experience in food service at all, we want to hear from ya!
We’re looking for:
– Front of House (Rollers, Cashiers, Line Servers)
– Back of House Rockstars (Cooks/Dishwashers)
– Ability to work until midnight (12am)
– Reliable transportation required. Also, valid driver’s license/transportation for restaurants who need – folks to deliver for catering or third party delivery services.
We want you to contribute to our company culture by showing off what makes you unique aka no uniforms or need to hide tattoos! But what about…
– Flexible schedule, competitive pay + tip share? Cha-ching!
– Career growth? Definitely. Climb that ladder.
– Refer a Friend Program? Get bucks for working with your buds.
– Textbook reimbursement? We’re cool with school.
– Discounts on Freebirds food? We got you.
Think you have what it takes to join The Tribe? Let’s talk. Physical Requirements:
– Frequent walking, kneeling, bending and reaching.
– Able to stand and be active for extended periods of time which may be at least 8 hours per shift.
– Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs to waist level.
– Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds frequently.
– Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.