Full Time High Pressure Jetter Trainee
Are you ready for a company that has endless opportunities for advancement and the resources to invest in your future? Roto-Rooter is the largest provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America. We offer an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses
If you are reliable, hardworking, driven and not afraid to get your hands dirty, we want to hear from you. Take advantage of this opportunity and our initiative to promote from within. We provide 100% company-paid training, a company provided work van, a full set of benefits, and competitive pay.
Apply to join our team today and see what it feels like to be part of one of the most recognized brands in America.
Why you should apply:
– Advancement. We promote from within.
– Training. No experience is required. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to develop you career with our 100% company-paid training.
– Benefits. You will enjoy paid time off, company provided work van, and comprehensive benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more.
What we’re looking for:
– Desire and eagerness to learn the plumbing trade.
– Mechanical aptitudes and the ability to perform manual outside labor
– Positive attitude and good communication.
– Ability to complete and pass a background check.
– No more than 4 points on your driver’s license.
About the job:
In this role, you will service our current customers to resolve their most challenging drain cleaning and preventive maintenance issues by utilizing high pressure water jetting equipment.
Tasks include line locating, providing repair estimates, and performing the service. In addition, you will help build our commercial customer base by visiting target customers to offer preventative maintenance agreements.
Strong customer service and mechanical aptitudes are a bonus, as one of the main purposes of this job is to build on your knowledge and develop your skills
Are you an experienced plumber or service technician?
We are always looking to add experienced talent to our team. If you are an experienced plumber or service technician we’d love to hear from you too.
We are an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer.